We work closely with members of over 40,000 unions and associations such as Teachers, Firefighters, Labourers, Nurses and Veterans. For over 60 years AO has been the largest provider of life insurance and supplemental benefits for working families through established relationships with unions and associations across the United States since 1951. Our company is growing rapidly as we work 100% remotely which allows us to service families from all time zones across the country.
This is an entry level management position with a starting potential annual performance-based income $50,000 - $80,000 (+ bonuses and other incentives) in your first year.
Experience in our industry is not required as we have industry-leading training and support to provide you the tools to be successful and achieve your professional and personal dreams! And, in 2020, we transitioned to 100% virtual. Our people work from the comfort and safety of their homes, or from anywhere for that matter!
• Manage relationships and deliver excellent customer service
• Explain how life insurance and related products work, and provide expert insurance advice and guidance to clients
• Assist clients with our digital tools and walk them through the application and underwriting process
• Review digital life insurance applications for accuracy before submission to the insurance carrier(s)
• Assist clients submit medical and non-medical forms and schedule appointments required to satisfy underwriting requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
• Proficient in using productivity tools such as Zoom, Google Workspace, and client management software
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion
• Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and adapt to changing priorities
• Prior experience in an insurance or sales is a plus, but not required
• License is required to perform required duties, however, can be obtained upon offer being extended
What We Offer:
• 100% Remote work setting
• Competitive compensation package
• Opportunity to work closely with experienced executives in a fast-paced industry
• Access to professional development resources and training programs to enhance your skills
• Comprehensive health insurance plan, including medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Collaborative and inclusive work culture that fosters teamwork and community
• Regular team-building activities and social events to connect with colleagues virtually
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.